Yellow & green fruits
green or yellow apples
Rhubarb ( boiled with some water and sugar) + some strawberry jam
almond flakes, toasted
toasted coconut flakes
1. Cut and mix yellow fruit together
2. Cut and mix the red fruit together
3. Mix the oats, cornflakes and walnuts together
4. Mix the yoghurt with some sugar as desired
5. Cut the rhubarb into pieces, boil it with some water and sugar and then add the jam. set together in a bowl.
Layers all the ingredients one by one. You could have the red fruits alone and the yellow fruits separately to have to different display colours. garnish and serve immediately.
See the pictures.