I chose this blog to be my first step to begin doing my favourite first hobby, cooking. My name is Fama M. AlMisned AlMohannadi. I am an English coordinator and teacher. I've got many hobbies such as making cakes, cookies, cupcakes, teaching English, sewing, netting, designing English paper and many more. But, on top, I am crazy about sweets and teaching English.
140g fine granulated sugar 6 egg whites 6 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar 60g butter 250g cream cheese 100 ml fresh milk 1 tablespoon lemon juice 60g cake flour 20g corn flour
1. Melt cream cheese, butter and milk on a water bath. Cool the mixture.
2. Whisk the egg yolks with half amount of the sugar, the lemon juice and the vanilla. Add the 2 kinds of fours and continue whisking. (Cheese mixture). Don't over whisk.
3. Whisk the egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy using a stand mixer. Add in the other half of the sugar and whisk until soft peaks form. (The Merengue)
4. Take 1/3 meringue and fold into the cheese mixture, then fold in another 1/3 of meringue. After incorporated, pour the batter back to the remaining 1/3 meringue and fold. Don't over fold. Pour the mixture into a 8-inch round cake pan which was lightly grease and line the bottom and sides of the pan with parchment paper).
5. Bake the cheesecake in a water bath for 80 minutes or until set and golden brown at 150 degrees C (325 degrees F).
6. Switch off the over. Open its door partially with a wooden spoon and leave the cake to cool down completely before taking it out.